Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Birthdays & Halloween

Too much to catch up on! I dunno why I do this to myself! My 24th birthday was the beginning of October, then we had Halloween, then Dave turned 27 the beginning of November. So here are some pictures to catch us up to Christmas. I didn't get any pics from Thanksgiving. I get the awesome opportunity of sharing my birthday with Dave's Grandpa Nelson. I turned 24 and he turned 101!! He is so amazing!

Here we are with our cakes. I love celebrating my birthday with him. We had a big party at Dave's parents house and it was lots of fun. I got lots of fun presents! Thanks everyone!

This picture pretty much sums up how I was feeling by the end of everything. Exhausted but happy!
Then came Halloween! Amani was funner this year. We dressed her up as a pirate princess.

The princess and the middle school coach. What a nerd!

I dressed up as Satan's whore/mistress! It was a blast!
She was adorable! Much better than last year!

Here is a full body shot of all my whore-ness! I love Halloween!
Then came Dave's birthday. We had a party at his parent's house again! We are so lucky to have them so close!

He is so silly! He might be 27 but still is a 6 year old at heart!

Happy birthday babe!
That catches up the past couple months! Sorry all!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey girl, you are looking great! Did you lose some weight? You look itsy bitsy! Your little girl is so cute. Love when you update:)